[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
FREESCO Support • View topic - Two things: Strange message and IP lost

Two things: Strange message and IP lost

Support section for FREESCO v0.4.x 3rd Party Packages

Two things: Strange message and IP lost

Postby Hitio » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:27 am

1)Hello
I have this strange issue.
I can not see my website. When I restart apache, it shows me this strange message:
Stopping Apache HTTP Server (this is normal)
Starting Apache HTTPS Server (this is not normal)
I wish to have a HTTPS, but I can not do it. I don´t know what thing to touch.
2)I don´t know why, when but my ISP changes the IP, FRESCO don´t update the DynDNS IP automatically.
When i shut down and restart the Freesco server Dyndns works fine, and Freesco update the Dyndns IP without problems. but if at any time the ISP´s IP changes, DynDNS is not updated.

Tx, Greetings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freesco Box 0.4.3-14 (Beta), Pentium 1 HP Vectra, 64 Mb RAM, FD, HD 4 Gb (Freesco HD Install Ext2) Eth Realtek 8139 (3), Packages: apache_1.3.27_dingetje, mysql-4.1.7-lightning, mc-4.6.0-lightning, PhpMyadmin, Webmin, etc. - My web site:
Hitio
Junior Advanced Member

Re: Two things: Strange message and IP lost

Postby Lightning » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:07 pm

If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Postby Hitio » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Hello Mr Lewis:
Thanks for your quick response
I have changed the package URL from /etc/system.cfg because since the setup menu is impossible. That direction (PKGDOMAIN=http://lewys-spot.dyndns.org/private/043) is one that was used in this way before and I had forgotten restore it.
Now, the problem of the apache web server persist.
I can´t see the web server from outside. when i have a secondary web server in the past(Ubuntu server), this problem don´t exist.
I send a new report2.txt.
the cron don´t work with the news changes.
i send a image with the new conf.
I have change the dns.cfg
I have deactivate the httpd rules, but i don´t sure, about this.

In the dns.cfg, i don´t how is correct do this:

192.168.2.1 <tab>router.inet<tab>marcalmo.homeip.net<tab>another.site<tab>anothersite.net<tab>etc.
or
192.168.2.1 <tab>router.inet
192.168.2.1<tab>marcalmo.homeip.net
192.168.2.1<tab>another.site
192.168.2.1<tab>anothersite.net
192.168.2.1<tab>etc.

Tx.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freesco Box 0.4.3-14 (Beta), Pentium 1 HP Vectra, 64 Mb RAM, FD, HD 4 Gb (Freesco HD Install Ext2) Eth Realtek 8139 (3), Packages: apache_1.3.27_dingetje, mysql-4.1.7-lightning, mc-4.6.0-lightning, PhpMyadmin, Webmin, etc. - My web site:
Hitio
Junior Advanced Member

Re: Two things: Strange message and IP lost (More Data)

Postby Hitio » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:35 am

Hello Mr Lewis:
I have find and use this web page:

I lost 100% of the packages (probably by a firewall) (only a line)
The remaining lines OK I got lost 0%
I have change the Comtrend router config, open the port 80 from 192.168.5.29 to 192.168.2.1 and now, i don´t have packet loss.
But i don´t know if my web page is visible from outside.
I send screen capture files attach to this message.

Tx again.
Hitio
Junior Advanced Member

Postby Hitio » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:28 am

Finally
I have find the problem.
I have change the IP 192.168.2.1 for 192.168.5.29 in the DNS.CONF, in the HTTPD.CONF and the rules in the Comtrend Router from 192.168.2.1 to 192.168.5.29.
I believe what i can see mi web server from outhere. I don´t know 100% sure.
I have loss the internal visibility, but i have find a old post mine:
I have some trouble with the traceroute, but i don´t know why.

about loopback

Tx
Hitio
Junior Advanced Member

Postby Lightning » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:52 am

If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Postby Hitio » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 am

Tx Mr Lewis:

Yes i have change again the Comtrend firewall rules again.

I put a image of this.

And i have change the dns.conf too (another image).
Finally i have put (how you tell me in a old post) loopback in N mode.

All work fine now for me.

Thank you very much

PD: Another thing: the Option K, from the packages menu, don´t work for me. I need to made this change manually. (plz, see the image)
Hitio
Junior Advanced Member

Postby Lightning » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Postby dingetje » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:32 am

GreetZ
http://dingetje.hopto.org

"Software is like sex: it's better when it's free." - LINUS TORVALDS
dingetje
FREESCO GURU !!

Postby Hitio » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:52 am

Oh God and Demi-God.
Thanks for your patience. :roll:
Sorry for not understanding the short message.
I need the HTTPS service, but the data that tells me, is very useful.
Thank you very much.
Regards

PS: Sorry for the second place in the Football World Cup 2010. But I really do not feel much :D
Hitio
Junior Advanced Member

Return to 3rd Party Package Support for FREESCO v0.4.x